Noisy works schedule – w/c 29 May
1 Sloane Gardens
The works this week are as follows:
– Underpinning to the basement of 1 Sloane Gardens
– Steel and scaffold erection using the tower crane, level 3-4
– Weatherproofing of the internal façade and above the shops
– Timber hoarding to footways
– Window removal and bracing
Cadogan requires contractors to limit this type of noisy high impact work to four hours a day, so please be assured that this should not take place out the hours of 10:00 – 12:00 and 14:00 – 16:00 during weekdays. No works are planned for Saturday or Sunday or on Monday this week due to the bank holiday.
A detailed breakdown of scheduled works is included below.