Noisy Work Schedule – w/c 3 July
1 Sloane Gardens
See below the construction schedule for 1 Sloane Gardens for w/c 3 July. The works for next week are as follows:
- Underpinning to the basement of 1 Sloane Gardens
- Steel and scaffold erection using the tower crane, level 4-5
- Weather and sound proofing and erection of the crash deck above the shops
- Window removal and bracing
- Scaffold and demolition of chimneys and the roof hut
- Scaffold erection to party wall at 3 Sloane Gardens
- Continuation of hoarding erection
- Installation of Building wrap
Please be aware work will be carried out on Saturday, with work taking place in the basement excavating under pins – this will be quiet work.
32 Sloane Gardens
We do not anticipate any noisy works taking place this week.
39-41 Sloane Gardens
This week we will be working on basement digging and continuing with the demolition work and works to the roof. There will also be skip loading taking place and scabbling within the vaults to remove render.
We envisage that this will cause a high level of noise disruption as drilling and hammering will be taking place and the work will also include use of a breaker.
A detailed breakdown of scheduled works is included below.