Noisy work schedule – w/c 10 July
1 Sloane Gardens
See below the construction schedule for 1 Sloane Gardens for w/c 10 July. The works for next week are as follows:
- Steel and scaffold erection using the tower crane, level 4-5
- Backpropping to floors for demolition works
- Demolition works are expected to begin on Monday
- Underpinning to the basement of 1 Sloane Gardens
- Weather and sound proofing and erection of the crash deck above Holbein Place – drilling may cause disruption
- Window removal and bracing
- Scaffold and demolition of chimneys and the roof hut
- Scaffold erection to party wall at 3 Sloane Gardens
- Continuation of hoarding erection
- Installation of building wrap
32 Sloane Gardens
We do not anticipate any noisy works taking place this week.
39-41 Sloane Gardens
This week we will be working on basement digging and continuing with the demolition work and works to the roof. There will also be skip loading taking place and scabbling within the vaults to remove render.
We envisage that this will cause a high level of noise disruption as drilling and hammering will be taking place and the work will also include use of a breaker.
A detailed breakdown of scheduled works is included below.